How to Register
Thank you for expressing an interest in registering your school or district comprehensive school mental health system (CSMHS) with The SHAPE System! SHAPE is a free, secure, web-based platform designed just for school mental health systems.
A Comprehensive School Mental Health System (CSMHS) is defined as a school/district-community-family partnership that provides a multi-tiered continuum of evidence-based mental health services to support students, families, and the school community. Your system includes any group of individuals working together to support the social, emotional, and behavioral well-being of students, their families, and schools.
To register, you must complete the School Mental Health Profile with your team. This establishes an account for your school mental health team, allowing you to:
- Be "counted" in the National School Mental Health Census
- Self-assess your school mental health resources, staffing, and service array
- Self-assess your quality and sustainability performance
- View and print free customized reports
- Obtain free school mental health tools and resources
- Invite individual team members at your school join your account
- Achieve SHAPE recognition to increase opportunities for federal, state, and local grant funding
How do I get started?
Select your state, district and school (if applicable) to ADD YOUR SCHOOL OR DISTRICT to the SHAPE System. This will establish your account, from which you can invite other team members to help you complete the School Mental Health Profile. You may register your CSMHS at the district or school level. Learn more about how to complete your School Mental Health Profile collaboratively with your school or district team.